Wow, what a month. We are having an awsome quarter. We have 8 new team members from feb-march and we had an awsome mini convention with Debbie & Larry McDonald, Matt & Jona Parr, Don & Laura Glover, Mike & Dee Dee Vaughn, Keith, and Doug & Lela Parker. Rick and Marty Croissant are comming in from Tucson this week and they will be at our luncheons , overviews and going with us to Platinum Retreat. I am so excited to be on the scoreboard for the top 8 couples going to retreat. I am pumped. I wish you were all going with me and let me tell you, we are in for some awsome commitment time. Making plans to take our business to the top. Always remember we are here for you and the training calls and overviews should not be missed. If you have a training or an overview in your area you should be plugged in. Once you make the committment to show up your business will grow up. the new number for the team call on Wednesday night at 9pm is 1-712-432-9625. I cannot wait until we can all be together again. call me anytime at 318-294-9051 or 318-868-7190
Blessings,
Sherry Sellers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment